Sum up 2015

It has been awhile since I last blogged.
I had been through many changes all these while.

Here is a quick summary of my year review:

  • I got my driving license in Taiwan. 
  • I ended my teaching practicum and started working.
  • Teacher Zheng-ru arrived Taiwan.
  • The passing of Singapore's Founding Father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew, made the country filled with grief and gratitude.
  • I attended a very important conference.
  • My younger brother graduated from Bliss and Wisdom Senior High.
  • The passing of my beloved grandfather.
  • I cast my first vote for the General Election.
  • I attended the first wedding of my senior high school classmate.
  • I left Taiwan, and am officially back in Singapore.
  • I caught up with my friends and teachers, Apparently, I am unemployed and looking for new jobs.
  • I started involving in volunteering in Singapore.
  • I participated in events job and made new friends.
  • Met Dino Lee.
  • I reunited with Dance Inspiration on a Gala dinner.
  • Most importantly, I shook hand with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong!


Comments

Popular Posts